WELCOME TO THE TKDDS FAMILY!
We are so grateful to you for trusting us with your dental wellness care. Getting registered with our office is as easy as 1-2-3! Just follow the steps below. If you have questions regarding your New Patient Registration, please call our office during regular business hours (952)956-6700. We look forward to meeting you soon!
* Important note: It can take up to three (3) weeks to receive your
previous dental X-Rays, be sure to allow sufficient time for processing.
If your X-Rays are not received in a timely manner, new X-Rays may
be taken at your initial appointment.
We build life-long relationships with our patients and offer services that cannot be found in conventional dentistry. We value your right to choose the dental treatment and dental materials which are best for YOU.
One of the most common questions we receive is “do you take my dental insurance?” The answer is no, and here is why. If we were to become dental insurance providers, it would take away our right to choose. It would restrict the procedures and dental materials Dr. Kaur and Dr. Petersen are able to offer. It would eliminate the ability for our doctors to have sufficient time with each patient to educate and offer proper informed consent. It would prevent us from providing you with alternative solutions to conventional dental care. By participating in insurance plans, Dr. Kaur, Dr. Petersen, and your TKDDS Team would also be supporting the continued use of dental amalgam and fluoride which would compromise essential core values of our dental wellness practice. At TKDDS, we value YOU and choose to provide the most innovative dental wellness care possible.
All dental treatment you receive at TKDDS is considered “out-of-network” for all dental insurance plans. Below is information to help clarify how the payment for services works at TKDDS:
- We are a fee-for-service dental practice. Therefore, all fees incurred at your dental appointment will be due day of service.
- If you have out-of-network benefits on your dental insurance plan, you may be eligible for reimbursement of your payment to TKDDS. We will assist you in electronic filing of your dental benefit claim.
- Most dental services provided at TKDDS are eligible expenses/deductions for Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts. Please check with your Plan Coordinator to ensure you are aware of your particular plan’s exclusions.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover for payment.
It all comes down to choices. We are SO GRATEFUL you have chosen to become a part of our community at TKDDS!